Thursday, October 13, 2016

NOW PLAYING | E+F OCT 16


Finally enjoying a little bit of a cold front here in Austin. And by 'cold front' I mean anything less than 100 degrees. Yes, it's still hot, but the cool mornings mean it's almost time for the long sleeves and boots to come out. Yeesss. 

Trying to take advantage of the break in the heat as much as possible with regular weekend trips to Reimers and little happy hour climbing at Gus Fruh. Made my first visit on Wednesday after work, and it's easily a new favorite. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the fact that I can now be outside on the wall, in the middle of the week in 20 minutes or less. 

In celebration of the new fall season and those send-it temps, here's the E+F Rocktober playlist. May it and the force be with you as you clip the chains on your next project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment