Sunday, May 1, 2016

NOTED | 5.1.16



This time next week I'll be 6000+ miles away climbing in Kalymnos [INSERT CRAZY HAPPY DANCE HERE]. A lot of firsts for me this trip. First time in Greece. First time climbing abroad. First time I'll have a whole week with nothing to do but climb —  and maybe sneak in a little beach time. In between trip prep and packing, here's a few things of note on my radar this week.

Crux Climbing Center's Grand Opening in Austin is Sat, May 7th. Can't wait to get on the Future Wall when I get back.

So you're thinking about running a marathon? Talk about no excuses.

Like any true adventure things don't always go as planned. A story of risk, success and failure in the Baffin Island alpine wilderness. 

Solid beta for safe and satisfying travel abroad, courtesy of Brittany GriffithJonathan Thesenga and the Enormocast.

Hilarious but true.

How am I just now discovering this? I'm totally breaking up with Nutella.

New music from Broods available June 24th (and just in time for my B-Day!).

Um, I think I definitely need a pair of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment