Sunday, July 17, 2016

NOTED | 7.17.16


Success comes from loving the journey, not the result. That's been the common theme for me here lately both at work and in life  and especially with my climbing. Now keep in mind, I'm hard wired as a performance-driven perfectionist, so this is no easy transition. I've spent a lot of years tied to achievement and chasing the ring to 'check the box.' But I'm having a great time learning to let it go. Here's a few things of note from around the Web this week.

Ego is the enemy, bulletproof your mind and get more out of your body. 

The Calm of the Mountains, the short film about Rio-hopeful Melinda Withrow.

A hand care routine to keep your mits happy. *And guess who won the #getgiddy giveaway! Watch for my GIDDY review coming soon. 

Currently on repeat. The new single from James Vincent McMorrow

You might have to look a little harder for it, but you can definitely find adventure in Houston. 

Food & wine is my second favorite sport. Excited to explore my new hometown and eat my way through Austin with this restaurant guide from Camille Styles.



No comments:

Post a Comment